Nutrition and diet are the two most important elements for all those persons who want to live a healthy life or maintain a healthy level of their body.
Some of the people consider nutrition as food, some of the people think that nutrition and diet are synonyms to each other if you are that kind of person then my friend you are thinking wrong.
Food is something that you eat, now it’s not necessary that whatever you eat is useful for your body like you eat pizza, burger, ice cream etc. that is food but it’s not nutrition.
Nutrition means getting all the basic very important things that your body required for its growth and maintenance, the body utilizes nutrition and diet for body growth and replacement of tissues.
Nutrition does not only maintain your health but it also increases your body’s capacity to fight many diseases. That’s is why nutrition is also called the best natural medicine.
In Serious diseases like diabetes, cancer, hypertension, obesity nutrition plays a very important role.
Basic Elements Of Nutrition and diet:
- Macro Nutrients
- Micro Nutrients
A. Macro Nutrients: Macronutrients constitute the majority of a person’s diet, or we can say that macronutrient should be in large amounts in our meals. macro nutrients supply energy and needed for body growth.macro nutrient includes
For A balanced diet, all of these three things must be available in your meal. carbohydrate give energy to your body where protein and fat are very important for the growth and maintenance of your body.
- Carbohydrates: Carbs are the most important source of energy they contain carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. basically, there are two types of carbohydrates.
a. Simple carbohydrate.
b. Complex carbohydrates.
- Protein: Protein is a very essential element for your body, they contain C, H, O, and nitrogen.
- Protein is very large molecules so they can not get directly into our blood, they turned into amino-acids in our digestive system and then they supply to our body organs through blood vessels.
Also, Read. Does Whey Protein Powder Harm your Kidney?
2. Fat: Fats are necessary for many body functions, fats keep us warm and give protection to organs, they also help in the production of hormones, the source of fat should be the good source in your meal.
- How To Lose Lower Belly Fat (Step By Step Guide)?
- Does Balanced Diet Effects Athlete Performance?(Role of diet in sports)
B. Micro Nutrients: Micro nutrients enable various chemical reactions in our body, they required in less amount in our diet compared to macronutrients.
Micro Nutrients has two categories
- Vitamins (fat soluble, water soluble)
- Minerals(macromineral, micromineral)
- 6 Best homemade weight loss detox drinks recipes to lose weight.
- How to Maintain Normal Blood Pressure Without Using Medicines?
So, Guys, I hope here you got a short brief about Nutrition and diet.
Guys whenever you take you meal try to cover all the five things for a balanced diet (protein, carbohydrate, fat, vitamin, mineral), that makes the complete fist of nutrition and diet.
If you want to share or ask me something, feel free to ask via comments.